Home Study OHS Training Module
OVERVIEW OF COURSE MATERIAL CONTENT
• The duties and responsibilities between the homeowner and the independent contractor and self-employed individuals under the Occupational Health and Safety Act.
• The various roles each party plays or takes on under the Occupational Health and Safety Act.
• Having liability insurance, WCB coverage and a written contract pertaining to the Occupational Health and Safety Act. What does this imply?
• Due-diligence, how to identify it and apply it to a workplace.
• What is a hazard and how do you identify it and control them.